Were you aware that about 80% of the wrinkles that show up on your skin are due to cumulative sun exposure? It has been proven repeatedly that the sun can speed up the aging process.
Individuals who are frequently working outdoors such as lifeguards or engineers are prone to the premature formation of wrinkles and facial lines than the people who work indoors including office personnel or sales representatives.
Direct sunlight is likely to damage the outer lining layers in the skin. But this does not mean that UV radiation is entirely unhealthy for you. Your skin demands a limited amount of UVR so that you can produce Vitamin D. This vitamin is important for your systemic functions.
You need to simply avoid excessive exposure to the sun especially during midday. During midday, the sun emits strong UVB and UVA rays.
You can use these ways to keep your skin shielded from UVR and lessen the damages evoked by contact with UV rays:
1. Sun screen – Sun screen is actually a fool-proof means of deflecting UV rays. You just have to locate a product which you can use daily. However, not every sun screen products in the market can protect you against both UVA and UVB rays. In fact, many of them only protect your dermis from UVB rays. Since UVA rays are the ones that facilitate the aging process of the skin, you need to have good defense against them.
Choose sun screen items that can deflect both UVA and UVB rays. Also choose water-proof sun screen so you don’t need to re-apply constantly when you find yourself around the beach.
2. Umbrella – Obtain an umbrella created from vinyl fabric that will protect you from Ultra violet rays. They are generally more expensive than you regular umbrella but this works well in deflecting UV rays. One other fabrics found in making umbrella only avoid your direct being exposed to UVR.
3. Anti Aging Moisturizer – This may actually minimize the damages your skin experience when exposed to sunlight. But make sure you use Secondary Keywords: Se Protéger Du Soleil that fails to contain chemical ingredients. Chemical ingredients actually make you photosensitive. They limit your time under the sun because skin easily burns under UV radiation.
Look for a moisturizer with more natural ingredients like CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK is an factor that contains functional keratin. This can be a protein utilized by your body for collagen production. Phytessence Wakame helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is vital for the lubrication of collagen. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is needed to fight harmful toxins.
4. Pearl Powder – Ancient Chinese women used pearl powder to reverse damages caused by UVR. In fact, it can also help control melanin production to retain skin color. As your dermis tends to discolour because omitqh the sun, you need pearl powder.
5. Sleep early – Did you know that once you sleep, your body releases a hormone called melatonin? Melatonin can help reduce the damaging outcomes of UVR. It also increases your body’s effectiveness against ultraviolet rays.