There are numerous video resources in a lot of formats by now, and you should convert those to some certain format so as to play them on some certain device. You need to pick a video converter first. As most video converters are similar at the first look and those applications normally have a great deal functions and has in common, it is not easy to make a decision. In fact, there is never the best choice but there is always the best choice one to suit your needs.
Here we list 5 essential features of video converter software according to most users’ needs and also you might want a look when you are looking for a video converter.
1) Support virtually all input and popular output video formats – One thing you need to discover is whether the video converter supports the input formats that you are currently converting from and the output formats that you are currently converting to. The supported input formats should contain almost all video formats while the supported output formats ought to include the majority of Convert Them At Videosandmusicmiracle. For instance, Sothink Free Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XivD), MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB (VCD), and DV. That will likely be enough.
Most video converters also support audio, and often the formats needs to be MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, and AU.
What’s more, as the high definition video came, the video converter had better support H.264 HD video conversion, too.
2) Support popular multimedia devices – To successfully and perfectly play videos on some multimedia devices, especially HD devices, you need to convert video to fix format and appropriate dimension, zoom mode, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, and so on. It will not be necessary to know those professional details if you choose some video converter that automatically set all related properties to find the best and directly convert video to your desired target device. Just check out if the video convert software supports iPad, iPod, apple ipod touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 System, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.
3) Support trimming video to clip – Because you convert files from some source video or audio, you can definitely trim the files to the part you really need. Many video convert tools support trimming video towards the desired clip and a number of them even support cropping. Whether it is easy to trim can also be important. Directly setting the start time and end duration of the trimmed clip is going to be great.
4) Support batch conversion and convert fast – Those are time-saving features that comes in handy when you have many video files, especially big files, to transform. It is easy to discover if the video converter supports batch conversion. However, how about converting speed? Check that if the converter supports multi-CPUs and multiple threads. If it does, it probably converts fast. And Sothink Free Video Converter even supports automatically shut down, sleep and hibernate when video conversion task dcouwr finished. It really is another great feature about time-saving.
5) User friendly – A few of the video convert goods are of wizard interface while some offer Microsoft Office style. No matter what the software program is, it needs to be easy to use and user-friendly. That is to express, the video converter you select should cause you to only need to click instead of to type. Not to mention thinking or doubt. All converting configuration had better be automatically set and also you never must know the specifics.
What’s more – Additionally, there are a number of other features that one could consider when you are looking for in a video converter, as an example, in a position to preview, support image output, etc.