Which countries are included in the Schengen Zone? The authorities of the ETIAS have furnished the ETIAS Country list for the travelers. The visitors are allowed to visit the countries without Visa. The purpose of visiting should be business or medical purposes. The specified Zone has a safe environment for visitors. Twenty-six countries are included in the Zone. Out of them, twenty-two is the member s of the Union of Europe and rest four are from European free trade association.
The ETIAS authorization is valid in all twenty-six countries of the Zone. The members and citizens of the country are required to comply with the procedure of ETIAs authorities. The ETIAS Country list excludes six countries that are not a part of the Schengen Zone. Except in these countries, the other members do not require Visa for traveling.
The countries included in the ETIAS does activities
Here are some of the activities carried out in the Zone. The environment of the Zone should not be damaged because of the activities.
- The ETIAS allowed the free movement of goods or services in the European Union single market. The borders of different countries of the Union are converted into a single border.
- The companies and citizens of the ETIAS Country list can get their electricity providers. The gas company can be selected through the members of the country.
- The mobile call charges in the countries of the European Union were lowered, and they can make an international call at lower prices. The change has been done the first time in the last ten years in the Union.
- New routes have been made without borders. The movement of goods and services can be in a hassle-free environment.
- The citizens of the country list have reduced flight fares. The internal flight ticket prices were reduced.